Show home open noon to 5pm Monday-Friday & noon to 6pm on weekends
NOW SELLING FROM $879,960
This protected watershed flows from the Willoughby area of Langley towards the Serpentine River in Surrey. A haven for wildlife, look care fully and you might spot a red-legged frog or pileated wood pecker. Latimer Creek supports an abundance of fish species including coho salmon, coastal cutthroat trout and three-spine stickleback.
Bertrand Creek runs south through the community of Aldergrove in the Township of Langley, and is a cross-border tributary of the Nooksack River. (Originally known as the Sehkomekl to First Nations,) The creek continues to support salish sucker and Nooksack dace. It welcomes spawning coho and chum salmon in late fall, and rainbow and cut throat trout in spring.
- 2 minutes to new Leisure Centre, arena and swimming pool
- 5 minutes to Canada/USA Border
- 9 minutes to Highstreet Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes to Abbotsford Airport
- 14 minutes to University Fraser Valley
- 17 minutes to Trinity Western University
- 20 minutes to Willowbrook Mall
- 30 minutes to White Rock
- 50 minutes to Vancouver
Come Home to Bertrand Creek.
Nature Lives Here.